Posted on Sep 14, 2020 by 1306218 AB LTD. O/A TOKYO EXPRESS
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 14, 2020
1306218 AB LTD. O/A TOKYO EXPRESS
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Manage kitchen operations
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
How to Apply
Oct 14, 2020
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.