Posted on Apr 01, 2021 by The Market at Three Sisters Bistro
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 06, 2021
The Market at Three Sisters Bistro
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- or equivalent experience
- Second cook
- Cook (general)
- Line cook
- Prep cook
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- Italian cuisine
2 years to less than 3 years
Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Manage kitchen operations
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Team player
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.