EmployerAsian Curry House
Date PostedJuly 14, 2021
Location Wetaskiwin, AB
Earnings $15.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 13, 2021
Asian Curry House
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
4810 A 50th Ave
Wetaskiwin, Alberta T9A0S2
Aug 13, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.