Date PostedJuly 27, 2021
Location Grassland, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 16, 2021
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Mediterranean cuisine
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Manage kitchen operations
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Public transportation is not available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
5002 51st Street
Grassland, Alberta T0A1V0
Oct 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.