EmployerStony Joe's Restaurant Inc.
Date PostedAugust 30, 2021
Location Stony Plain, AB
Earnings $15.50 to $16.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 36 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 6  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 17, 2021
Stony Joe's Restaurant Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
How to Apply
Oct 17, 2021
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.