Date PostedOctober 01, 2021
Location Medicine Hat, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 31, 2021
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Prepare and submit reports
- Manage kitchen operations
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Clean kitchen and work areas
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
3215 Dunmore Rd SE Apt - D
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1B2H2
Oct 31, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.