EmployerSpices Indian Restaurant Corp
Date PostedNovember 16, 2021
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $17.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 16, 2021
Spices Indian Restaurant Corp
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Order supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
101-9616 Franklin Ave
Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H2J9
Dec 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.