EmployerRRAA Holdings Inc o/a Wok Box
Date PostedNovember 22, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 22, 2021
RRAA Holdings Inc o/a Wok Box
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Order supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
- Team player
How to Apply
Dec 22, 2021
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.