Employer1958631 Alberta Ltd o/a Fusion Sushi
Date PostedJune 06, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 05, 2022
1958631 Alberta Ltd o/a Fusion Sushi
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Order supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.