Date PostedJune 17, 2022
Location Athabasca, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 15, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Cook (general)
- Line cook
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is not available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.