EmployerASIAN FOOD TREATS
Date PostedSeptember 06, 2022
Location Rimbey, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 31, 2022
ASIAN FOOD TREATS
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Remote location
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
- Japanese cuisine
- Filipino cuisine
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site housing options
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.