EmployerKilmorey Lodge (2007) Inc
Date PostedSeptember 14, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 04, 2022
Kilmorey Lodge (2007) Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Remote location
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Cook (general)
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Experience an asset
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.