EmployerCALG CHICKEN FOODS INC
Date PostedNovember 14, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 14, 2022
CALG CHICKEN FOODS INC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.