EmployerRoyal Jaipur Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 22, 2022
Location Cochrane, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 22, 2022
Royal Jaipur Enterprises Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.