EmployerCompass Group Canada
Date PostedJanuary 18, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 17, 2023
Compass Group Canada
No degree, certificate or diploma
Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
7 months to less than 1 year
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.