EmployerLucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 36.5 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 24, 2023
Lucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Fast food outlet or concession
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Take customers' orders
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Scour pots and pans
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Portion and wrap foods
- Package take-out food
- Load buspans and trays
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Cantonese cuisine
- Sushi preparation techniques
- Dim Sum
- Japanese cuisine
Equipment and machinery experience
- Deep fryer
- Conventional oven
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.