There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerJAPANESE VILLAGE TEPPAN DINING
Date PostedMarch 06, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 05, 2023
JAPANESE VILLAGE TEPPAN DINING
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Various locations
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
1 year to less than 2 years
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.