There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerRed Rock Bar and Grill
Date PostedMarch 07, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 27, 2023
Red Rock Bar and Grill
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.