There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerBPR OKOTOKS LTD. O/A BOSTON PIZZA OKOTOKS
Date PostedMarch 07, 2023
Location Okotoks, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 06, 2023
BPR OKOTOKS LTD. O/A BOSTON PIZZA OKOTOKS
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
2 years to less than 3 years
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.