There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerBamboo Hut Southeast Asian Cuisine
Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Location Sylvan Lake, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 1 to 20 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 18, 2023
Bamboo Hut Southeast Asian Cuisine
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Scour pots and pans
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Portion and wrap foods
- Package take-out food
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
Equipment and machinery experience
- Deep fryer
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.