Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by ISS Security
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $36,000.00 to $48,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 48 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 17, 2020
No degree, certificate or diploma
Completion of high school
1 year to less than 2 years
- Market business services
- Write and edit press releases, newsletter and communications materials
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
Area of Specialization
- Security services
- Market research
- Manage contracts
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 17, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.