Posted on Jan 04, 2021 by SWIFT INNOVATIONS INC.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $48.50 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 03, 2021
SWIFT INNOVATIONS INC.
- Bachelor's degree
- Business Administration and Management, General
3 years to less than 5 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Arrange training for staff
Area of Specialization
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Analyze factors which determine economic growth
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Liaise with community agencies or partners, and identify additional or alternative services and provide referrals
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 03, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.