Corporate Sales Manager
EmployerCanvita Canada Ltd.
Date PostedMay 26, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $50.35 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 25, 2021
Canvita Canada Ltd.
3 years to less than 5 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Conduct performance reviews
- Arrange training for staff
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
Area of Specialization
- Private sector
- Industrial services
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 25, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.