Corporate Sales Manager
Date PostedApril 28, 2022
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $57.70 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 28, 2022
3 years to less than 5 years
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 28, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.