Corporate Sales Manager
EmployerDays inn wainwright
Date PostedSeptember 06, 2022
Location Wainwright, AB
Earnings $57.69 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Nov 01, 2022
Days inn wainwright
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Arrange training for staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Oversee payroll administration
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Computer and technology knowledge
- Presentation software
- Statistical software
- MS Windows
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.