Corporate Sales Manager
EmployerTech Joe Technologies Inc.
Date PostedNovember 11, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $58.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 11, 2022
Tech Joe Technologies Inc.
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
- Arrange training for staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
3 years to less than 5 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.