There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Corporate Sales Manager
EmployerFix My Phone
Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $58.00 hourly
Work Hours 33 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 25, 2023
Fix My Phone
- Conduct performance reviews
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
Computer and technology knowledge
- Data analysis software
- Electronic mail
- Electronic scheduler
- Inventory control software
- Mac OS
- MS Windows
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.