There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerPAYLESS HOLIDAYS & TOURS INC O/A TRAVEL WORLD
Date PostedMay 17, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 20 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 31, 2023
PAYLESS HOLIDAYS & TOURS INC O/A TRAVEL WORLD
No degree, certificate or diploma
Airline ticket office
- Perform general office duties
- Sell travel products and travel insurance
- Provide customers with travel information and other details such as regulations, duty free allowances, health risks and requirements, attractions and special events
- Make transportation and accommodation reservations using computerized reservation and ticketing system
- Provide travel information to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and travel costs, and recommend suitable products
- Business travel
- Leisure travel
- International travel
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading clients by promoting particular destinations, tour packages and other travel services, and by selling single-fare tickets and package tours
Interest in operating computerized reservation and ticketing systems to make bookings and reservations; and in providing travel details to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and costs, and recommending suitable products
Interest in compiling information to investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.