EmployerDittmar Stone & Tile Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 12, 2022
Location Ponoka, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 06, 2022
Dittmar Stone & Tile Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Rural area
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
1 year to less than 2 years
On the road job
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.