Customer Information Service Representative - Retail
EmployerTumbleweed General Store
Date PostedJuly 25, 2022
Location Fort MacKay, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 02, 2022
Tumbleweed General Store
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Remote location
- Rural area
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for billing for services
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Perform general office duties
- Receive and log complaints
- Receive payments
- Sell merchandise
Willing to travel
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
Experience an asset
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.