Customer Service Adviser
EmployerSam's Auto Shop
Date PostedJune 25, 2021
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 28, 2021
Sam's Auto Shop
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows
- Access and process information
- Receive payments
- Maintain records and statistics
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Arrange for billing for services
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Perform general office duties
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Aug 28, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.