There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Customer Service Adviser
EmployerSelect People Solutions
Date PostedMay 11, 2023
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $19.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 10, 2023
Select People Solutions
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Urban area
- Business sector
- Industrial association
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for billing for services
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Perform general office duties
- Receive and log complaints
- Receive credit and employment applications
- Receive payments
- Sell merchandise
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Act as spokesperson for an organization
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
Computer and technology knowledge
- Database software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Access
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Health care plan
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.