Posted on Apr 16, 2021 by 1902902 Ontario LTD.
Location Work from home
Earnings $3,500.00 monthly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 16, 2021
1902902 Ontario LTD.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD)
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Database software
- MS Outlook
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Access and process information
- Maintain records and statistics
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Receive and log complaints
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Work from home
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 16, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.