Customer Service Assistant
Employer2308532 ALBERTA INC
Date PostedJanuary 08, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 07, 2023
2308532 ALBERTA INC
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Access and process information
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for billing for services
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Perform general office duties
- Receive and log complaints
- Receive payments
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.