Posted on May 03, 2021 by Primco
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 17, 2021
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Database software
- MS Outlook
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Access and process information
- Maintain records and statistics
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Perform general office duties
- Receive and log complaints
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Remote work available
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 17, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.