There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Customer Service Clerk
Date PostedMay 17, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $23.18 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 16, 2023
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Access and process information
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for billing for services
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Perform general office duties
- Receive payments
- Sell merchandise
- Act as spokesperson for an organization
- Answer written and oral inquiries
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.