There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Customer Service Clerk
EmployerI-PULL/U-PULL CANADA INC.
Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $23.20 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 25, 2023
I-PULL/U-PULL CANADA INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for billing for services
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Perform general office duties
- Receive credit and employment applications
- Receive payments
- Sell merchandise
- Answer written and oral inquiries
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.