Customer Service Sales Clerk
EmployerB & C Appliance LTD
Date PostedApril 26, 2022
Location Medicine Hat, AB
Earnings $33,000.00 to $36,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 30, 2022
B & C Appliance LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Inventory control software
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Repair and service establishment
Type of Product
- Major appliances
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Prepare and track work orders
- Handle cash transactions
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
902 18 St SW
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1A7T4
Between 10:00 AM and 03:00 AM
May 30, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.