Posted on Nov 17, 2020 by TOP LINE CONCRETE LTD.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 17, 2020
TOP LINE CONCRETE LTD.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Stone Forming and Finishing Worker Specific Skills
- Operate stone-dressing lathe to sharpen and dress grindstones that grind logs into pulp
- Operate machines to drill holes in blocks or slabs of stone according to specifications
- Operate machines to grind and polish surfaces of stone blocks, slabs or other stone products to specific shape or design and to produce a smooth finish
- Operate blade or wire saws to cut blocks of stone to specified dimensions
- Finish stone products with spray paint and by mounting plaques or installing concrete bases
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
4222 CHARLES CLOSE SW
EDMONTON, Alberta T6W0Z5
Dec 17, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.