There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Data Entry Clerk
EmployerBlue Pearl Inc.
Date PostedMay 15, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.67 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 14, 2023
Blue Pearl Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Receive and register documents for data entry
- Enter data according to specified format
- Transfer data between software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Store, update and maintain databases
- Perform backup procedures
- Perform general office duties
- Classify, label and store diskettes/ disks and tapes of data
- Create digital records using a scanner
- Transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment
Interest in copying information to input source data onto diskettes, disks and tapes for storage, to identify, label and store diskettes, disks and tapes, and to transfer data between different kinds of software; and in maintaining libraries of diskettes, disks and tapes
Interest in reporting equipment malfunctions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.