Posted on Mar 19, 2021 by Mighty Decks Inc
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 56 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 18, 2021
Mighty Decks Inc
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Major Work Area
7 months to less than 1 year
Area of Specialization
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Criminal record check
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Cellular phone
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Apr 18, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.