Deli Counter Clerk - Food Store
EmployerPincher Creek Co-op
Date PostedNovember 10, 2022
Location Pincher Creek, AB
Earnings $15.30 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 10, 2022
Pincher Creek Co-op
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Food safety/handling skills
Type of product
Food and food products
Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
7 months to less than 1 year
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Pension plan
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.