Delicatessen Supervisor - Food Store
EmployerIGA Lac La Biche
Date PostedJuly 21, 2022
Location Lac La Biche, AB
Earnings $570.00 weekly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 14, 2022
IGA Lac La Biche
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in selling merchandise to customers and resolving problems such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Interest in co-ordinating information to maintain specified inventory, order merchandise and prepare work schedules
Interest in supervising by assigning duties to workers; and in authorizing payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, and in hiring and training or arranging for the training of new staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.