Posted on Mar 08, 2021 by Tokyo Express Restaurant Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 05, 2021
Tokyo Express Restaurant Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Transport and handle dangerous goods
- Sell products over established routes
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Load and unload goods
- Use maps and other trip planning aids
- Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
Valid driver's licence
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 05, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to record information on pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems; and in performing pre-trip inspections of vehicles
Interest in driving automobiles, vans and light trucks
Interest in speaking to customers to sell products over established routes and accept and make payments for goods; may communicate with central dispatchers using cellular telephones and citizen's band (CB) radios
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.