There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Employer1st call landscaping snow removal and renovation
Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $20.50 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 18, 2023
1st call landscaping snow removal and renovation
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- Prepare, package and restock goods
- Load and unload goods
- Use maps and other trip planning aids
- Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Accept payment or invoices for items delivered
- Keep a record of items received and delivered
- Provide customer service
- Follow directions and read map
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to record information on pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems; and in performing pre-trip inspections of vehicles
Interest in driving automobiles, vans and light trucks
Interest in speaking to customers to sell products over established routes and accept and make payments for goods; may communicate with central dispatchers using cellular telephones and citizen's band (CB) radios
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.