Posted on Mar 01, 2021 by 1589924 ALBERTA INC.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 8  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 28, 2021
1589924 ALBERTA INC.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Monitor and operate signal and track switch control panel
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
Valid driver's licence
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Apr 28, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.