Delivery Truck Driver
Date PostedNovember 18, 2022
Location Scarborough, ON
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 16, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- Professionalism in customer service
- Load and unload goods
Security and safety
Driving record check (abstract)
Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
1 year to less than 2 years
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to record information on pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems; and in performing pre-trip inspections of vehicles
Interest in driving automobiles, vans and light trucks
Interest in speaking to customers to sell products over established routes and accept and make payments for goods; may communicate with central dispatchers using cellular telephones and citizen's band (CB) radios
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.