Posted on Sep 04, 2020 by Calgary Dental Suite
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $106,887.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 04, 2020
Calgary Dental Suite
Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
5 years or more
- Administer budget
- Supervise staff
Area of Specialization
- Public health dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- Oral pathology
- Oral radiology
- Oral surgery
- Maxillo-facial surgery
- Act as consultants to other dentists
- Write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for use by denturists and dental technicians
- Restore, extract and replace diseased and decayed teeth
- Perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery and other treatments
- Examine patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue
- Diagnose disease, injury and decay and plan appropriate treatment
- Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances
- Clean teeth and instruct patients on oral hygiene
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 04, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information gathered from examining patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue to design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances to correct abnormal positioning of the teeth and jaws
Interest in precision working with dental and surgical instruments
Interest in mentoring patients by instructing them on oral hygiene to prevent dental problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.