Employer2048410 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedAugust 23, 2021
Location Hinton, AB
Earnings 40% commission per piece
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 22, 2021
2048410 Alberta Ltd
Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- National Dental Examining Board of Canada Certification
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
3 years to less than 5 years
- Restore, extract and replace diseased and decayed teeth
- Perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery and other treatments
- Examine patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue
- Diagnose disease, injury and decay and plan appropriate treatment
- Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances
- Clean teeth and instruct patients on oral hygiene
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Sep 22, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information gathered from examining patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue to design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances to correct abnormal positioning of the teeth and jaws
Interest in precision working with dental and surgical instruments
Interest in mentoring patients by instructing them on oral hygiene to prevent dental problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.