EmployerSameet Kaur Gill Professional Corporation
Date PostedMay 10, 2022
Location Medicine Hat, AB
Earnings $130,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 09, 2022
Sameet Kaur Gill Professional Corporation
Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- National Dental Examining Board of Canada Certification
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
1 to less than 7 months
- Administer budget
- Supervise staff
Community dental clinic
- Act as consultants to other dentists
- Write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for use by denturists and dental technicians
- Restore, extract and replace diseased and decayed teeth
- Perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery and other treatments
- Examine patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue
- Diagnose disease, injury and decay and plan appropriate treatment
- Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances
- Clean teeth and instruct patients on oral hygiene
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Relocation costs covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
1854 Southview Drive SE suite 101
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1A8L9
Jun 09, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information gathered from examining patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue to design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances to correct abnormal positioning of the teeth and jaws
Interest in precision working with dental and surgical instruments
Interest in mentoring patients by instructing them on oral hygiene to prevent dental problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.